New Student Registration Required Documents
In order to register at Snowcrest Junior High Schooll, you must provide the following information:
- Residency: Signed Rental/Lease/Sales Agreement; Utility bill. Must have a Valley Address.
- Current Immunization Record
- Guardianship: Legal Guardian MUST be the one to register student. Verify Driver’s License against student’s Birth Certificate.
- Birth Certificate: Needs to be an original, not a copy or fax.
- Withdrawal Form: From previous school.
If your student is new to Weber School District or if you are changing schools within Weber District please complete the following forms and email them to your school secretary.
NEW Student Only Registration Form
Demographic Registration Form | Español
Home Language Survey Form | Español
Race and Ethnicity Form | Español
Special Services Form | Español
Student Medical Information Form | Español
Policies Signature Page
The following forms should be filled out only if they apply to your student:
USIIS Immunization Permission Form
Fee Waiver Application
Homeless Student Identification Form | Español
District Link to New Student Required Documents