Check out Policies
- Students may keep items for 3 weeks. Students may renew items for an additional three weeks
- unless items have been requested by another student.
After the three-week period, a fine of $0.10 per day will be charged to students.
- If students accumulate fines of more than $1.00, they may not check out items until the fines are paid.
- Reference materials are to be used within the Media Center.
- Students will need their school ID card to check-out and renew books.
Media Center Hours
Monday-Friday 7:15 – 3:00
- Lunches–The Media Center will be open during both lunches Monday-Friday.
- The only exception is if a teacher has previously scheduled the Media Center.
- Don’t bring food into the library. Books and computers don’t mix with drinks, gum, candy, and other treats.
- Respect other students as they work. Don’t be overly loud; everyone needs to concentrate in the library.
- Push in chairs and clean up the surrounding areas you use.
- Be respectful to materials and computers in the library. Put materials back in the proper places.
- Students entering the LMC during class time (not accompanied by a teacher) must show a Hall Pass signed by their teacher.